- The library is open to ITG staff, ITG research fellows and ITG students.
- Other qualified people can also make use of the library facilities,
provided they first contact the librarian. External visitors are
requested to register first at the reception desk at the main entrance of
- Books and journals can be taken freely from the stacks.
After consultation, these library materials should be left on one
of the reshelving tables.
- Other collections,
such as for instance ITG student dissertations and grey literature, need
to be requested at the counter (and returned there after use).
- The library computers can be used to search electronic
databases or search for information on the
- The computers should not be used for electronic mail.
can be made in self-service mode at the price of
0.06 Euro per copy (A4 format). A3 format photocopies cost 0.12 Euro each.
Photocopies made by the library staff cost 0.15 Euro (A4) and 0.30 EURO (A3).
Color copies of library materials cost 0.45 Euro per copy (A4 format).
These can be obtained at the counter.
Print-outs from library databases or Internet resources are charged
in the same way as photocopies
Downloading information from bibliographic databases or Internet
resources is free of charge. Idem for scanning printed library resources.
Interlibrary lending and external document supply:
the ITG library participates in the Antilope/Impala
network, the union catalogue and document delivery consortium of Belgian scientific libraries.
- The ITG library may request documents from other libraries
for the benefit of its own customers (conditions).
- The ITG library will provide document delivery to registered
- Requests from non-registered Impala members (both corporate and
individual) may be accepted only when received in written form (letter,
fax, or e-mail) and the necessary financial
conditions are met.
- Book sales: the library does not sell or order any books for private use,
either for staff, or for students.